Mini Network / Home /
Mini Network / Home / Top /
Cash flow, (net) income and earnings
- WallStreetPrep | Cash Flow Drivers
- Cliffcore.com | Free Cash Flow vs Net Income: What’s the Difference?
- The Motley Fool | Reconciling Net Income to Free Cash Flow
- CFI | Free Cash Flow (FCF)
- Investopedia | Free Cash Flow vs. EBITDA: What's the Difference?
- Opentextbc.ca | Differentiate between Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities
- CFI | The Ultimate Cash Flow Guide (EBITDA, CF, FCF, FCFE, FCFF)
- Mars | Manage your cash flow: Operations, investing and financing
- Stablebread.com | How to Calculate the Intrinsic Value of a Company Like Warren Buffett
- Einvestingforbeginners.com | Calculating Intrinsic Value with a DCF Like Warren Buffett Would
Valuespreadsheet.com | How to Calculate Intrinsic Value (DCF & More)
Price earnings (P/E), growth (PEG) and yield adjusted price earnings (PEGY)
- P/E by sector US
- What is the price-to-earnings ratio
- Forbes | Understanding The PEG Ratio
- Corporatefinanceinstitute | What is the Price/Earnings to Growth (PEG) Ratio?
- Price/Earnings to Growth and Dividend Yield (PEGY Ratio)
- Fidelity | Lessons from an investing legend
- AAII Journal - January 1997 | The Peter Lynch Approach to Investing in "Understandable" Stocks
- Thebalance | Using the Peter Lynch Strategy for Retail Investing
- Peak Earnings – A Common Value Investing Trap
- WallStreetPrep | Amortization of Intangible Assets
- Investopedia | Amortization
- WallStreetPrep | What are Capital Expenditures (CapEx)?
- Investopedia | Property, Plant, and Equipment
- Businessinsider.com | Warren Buffett: There's Only One Thing That Matters To Me When I'm Investing In A Company
- The Business Professor | Pricing Power - Explained
- Personalmba.com | What Is ‘Pricing Power’?
- Profitwell.com | What is Pricing Power and How Does Price Power Affect Business Success?
- Investopedia | Pricing Power
Morgan Stanley PDF | Exploring Pricing Power
Rate On Invested (ROIC) and other fundamental indicator screeners
Marketinout.com | ROIC screener
High ROIC stocks
Screener Analysis | Top 100 ROIC
Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) Quality ratio added to the screener
Screen for dividend yield between 3% and 10%, ROIC greater than 10% ..
Harness the power of high returns on invested capital.
Candle stick screeners
The Economic Times candlestick screener
Marketinout.com | Candlesticks stock screener
Candlestick Screener for Indian Stocks
Customizable Candlestick Stock Screeners
Candlestick Stock Screener
Chartink.com | candlestick-patterns-screeners